HI! I’m Ninnie and welcome to my blog. Here is where you get to have a glimpse of what’s on my mind and how it works. It’s a weird and unusual place but it can be interesting. BTW I love candy! :D ( more..? )
blogskins . facebook . twitter . tumblr

Exchange Link Open ask me @ tagboard.
[+] Follow Affies

Posted on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 @ 17:44 | 0 comment(s)


 Don't Cry - Park Bom

YEA!!!!! I PASSED!!!! I CAN DRIVE NOW!!!! well... technically i can drive if my parents are in the car with me also but still....I CAN DRIVE YEA!!!!

anyways school is back but i rarely posted anything on the holidays D;
so yea.. basically all i did in the holidays was babysit siblings while parents went to work. i did go to one outing with steph, her friend rachael, terence and phillip. we watched "Sucker Punch" , ate ramen, udon and had a brain freeze competition. the movie was alright though i don't quite get the ending but i like those types of movies where they make you think about so it was fine.

been watching running man a lot and also been listening to a lot of kpop too. a lot of new groups are debuting now and some of them are really cool.

Like this one:


Freeze - Block B

OR

this one:


Ok - B1A4


yep that's mainly all i have to say :D

Back to top


Copyright ©. Layout by SekarYoshioka. Header : Pixiv and edited by SekarYoshioka. Please view it with Google Chrome 1024*768. All rights reserved.