
HI! I’m Ninnie and welcome to my blog. Here is where you get to have a glimpse of what’s on my mind and how it works. It’s a weird and unusual place but it can be interesting. BTW I love candy! :D
( more..? )
blogskins . facebook . twitter . tumblr
Exchange Link Open ask me @ tagboard.
[+] Follow
Affies
|
Posted on: Saturday, April 16, 2011 @ 23:04 | 0 comment(s)
WARNING!!! THIS POST CONTAIN SOME FLUFFY LOVEY DOVEY STUFF SO IF U ARE NOT INTO THAT STUFF PLEASE LEAVE!!! DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN U!!!
What I'll Tell You Everyday - Jian Choo & Robynn Yipit's a nice fluffy song. a friend introduced me to it =] it's pretty old since it was out last year . [Verse]
There's something I just don't know how to say to you
You know I got something to say to you too
I've fallen in love with almost everything about you
I can't stop thinking bout the things that you do
[Chorus]
It's the way you fall asleep on the phone just before we say goodnight
It's the way you take forever when we're getting ready for the night
Yet I just can't help but say
That I love you anyway
So I'll forgive you just for today
That's what I'll tell you everyday
[Verse]
The things you do I just can't understand
You never ever seem to have a plan
I've fallen in love with almost everything 'bout us
But almost everything just ain't good enough!
[Chorus]
It's the way you never tell me where you're going or who you're gonna see
It's the way you snore so loudly... every night it's so hard for me to sleep!
Yet I just can't help but say
That I love you anyway
So I'll forgive you just for today
That's what I'll tell you everyday
That's what I'll tell you everyday.. =)well.. the holidays been pretty boring so far since all i have been doing is babysitting my siblings but i rather do this then do an assessment at school. i got one outing to go to this week so it'll be ok for now. i need to rap a song for my friend but can u imagine me rapping?! i can but oh well i will try =] i can't wait for my brain freeze competition with friends since it's gonna be epic :D yea... i don't have much to post since i got nothing T^Twell until next time :D
|