HI! I’m Ninnie and welcome to my blog. Here is where you get to have a glimpse of what’s on my mind and how it works. It’s a weird and unusual place but it can be interesting. BTW I love candy! :D ( more..? )
blogskins . facebook . twitter . tumblr

Exchange Link Open ask me @ tagboard.
[+] Follow Affies

Posted on: Saturday, May 21, 2011 @ 23:31 | 0 comment(s)

Come along with me
To a town beside the sea
We can wander through the forest
And do so as we please

Come along with me
To a cliff under a tree
Where we'll gaze upon the water
As an everlasting dream

All of my affections
I give them all to you
Maybe by next summer
We won't have changed our tunes

I still want to be
In this town beside the sea
Making up new numbers
And living so merrily

All of my affections
I give them all to you
I'll be here for you always
And always be for you

Come along with me
To a town beside the sea
We can wander through the forest
And do so as we please
Living so merrily

i wonder if you can guess where this song is from? ;D

been doing bio lately since the exam is on Wednesday and i haven't been doing well at bio so far so i really need to do well on this exam. >.<  oh well more studying for me then T^T

Back to top


Copyright ©. Layout by SekarYoshioka. Header : Pixiv and edited by SekarYoshioka. Please view it with Google Chrome 1024*768. All rights reserved.