![]()
HI! I’m Ninnie and welcome to my blog. Here is where you get to have a glimpse of what’s on my mind and how it works. It’s a weird and unusual place but it can be interesting. BTW I love candy! :D
( more..? )
blogskins . facebook . twitter . tumblr Exchange Link Open ask me @ tagboard.
|
Posted on: Monday, September 12, 2011 @ 23:16 | 0 comment(s)
Skip to 1.09 for song Hello ~Paradise Kiss~ - YUI Lyrics: hello, hello, hello, hello, … How many times have I fallen in love? I can see, I understand immediately, carrying this downright jealousy. I notice this different me. This dangerous dream, I want to feel it Something is wrong with me. Ah, I would love to be in paradise, but I can’t really jump up there, right? You will surely laugh at my actual self, won’t you? You, gentle demon, who led me astray hello, hello, Don’t stop pretending you don’t care Anytime that I long for Passion, that’s so tough. in the shadow reflected inside my eye I feel it wont come true, so I want to forget it. But I would love to be in paradise I will just close my eyes if we cuddle together. If I acted that way, you will surely hate me, right? You, cold demon, who led me astray. It would have been better if I never met you. say hello, say good bye I can’t stop the start of this forebodement It’s mortifying, but I started to like it. I start shedding tears from your retreating figure you will probably won’t be coming back, right? Someday I will make you go crazy about me You, smillng cute demon. hello, hello, hello, hello, …
|