HI! I’m Ninnie and welcome to my blog. Here is where you get to have a glimpse of what’s on my mind and how it works. It’s a weird and unusual place but it can be interesting. BTW I love candy! :D ( more..? )
blogskins . facebook . twitter . tumblr

Exchange Link Open ask me @ tagboard.
[+] Follow Affies

Posted on: Monday, September 12, 2011 @ 20:26 | 0 comment(s)


Take Me Away - UKISS

the song has a really soft and calming melody but the lyrics are really depressing 

U-Kiss Take Me Away English Translation Lyrics

silently cried-
Everything I had reached the end of the cliff- It was dangerous

In a world that is raining,
I walked without an umbrella
Just following your eyes, those eyes

* Somebody take me away somebody take me away
Somebody take me away somebody take me away
Cuz I can’t take this pain

It feels, It feels so right
My shaking heart is raising me up

In a world filled with darkness,
I ran without any fear
Just following your eyes, those eyes

* repeat

Even if the world turns its back on me and disowns me
Now I am not afraid- because you're by my side
I I I know exactly what you'd say

* repeat

via infotaip.blogspot.com

Back to top


Copyright ©. Layout by SekarYoshioka. Header : Pixiv and edited by SekarYoshioka. Please view it with Google Chrome 1024*768. All rights reserved.