![]()
HI! I’m Ninnie and welcome to my blog. Here is where you get to have a glimpse of what’s on my mind and how it works. It’s a weird and unusual place but it can be interesting. BTW I love candy! :D
( more..? )
blogskins . facebook . twitter . tumblr Exchange Link Open ask me @ tagboard.
|
Posted on: Monday, December 31, 2012 @ 23:57 | 0 comment(s)
Highlights of 2012
Tadah! its a post about my 2012 moments. Mainly the moments that really stood out for me. So lets begin....
Last year of high
school- Graduation
2012 for me was my last year of high school.
It was good and sad in both ways since I was finally going to finish high school but I was going to be the last year I get to see my school mates and teachers. I’m going to miss all the silly things my friends and I do during lessons and the how fun some classes were, especially English there was truly no boring lesson ever throughout the year.
Graduation for me was the most memorable thing I would
remember about school.
Hearing all the teachers talk about their clans (other schools call it form room) and viewing everyone’s picture from grade 8 to grade 12.
It was an unforgettable year
Fun Outings/ Celebrations….?
Looking back I went out a lot compared to the other years but the most memorable outings/ celebrations would be mayfest, semi formal and formal. Mayfest was different this year due to a certain situation. A friend introduced me to person and it was cool and all until the rest of the group ditched us and yeah its was different hanging with a new person on mayfest. My school doesn't have school formal but one of my family friends did and so I went to their semi formal. To be honest that night I felt like a black sheep. I was kinda under -dress, all of the girl were taller and prettier and younger than me. Basically all I did was walk around having small chats with some people. Long story short it was boring. Formal was way different. All of my friends and I were dressed up and we had fun both talking and dancing. Photos were taken and some were pretty bad and embarrassing. There was this one photo I was taking with a good friend of mine and the photographer asked him to carry me. I was surprised he was able to since I know I am kinda heavy compared to the other girls so kudos to you J The food was delicious too and playing with helium is something I would do again with my friends. Its too much fun not to. The rest of the night was just dancing and I danced my heart out till all the fun was out of me. Yup formal would be something I will never forget.
Friendship
(stronger/weaker)
Throughout the year I
gained some friends, strengthen some friendships, weaken some and also
ended losing friends.
I had some amazing adventures with my friends especially with my bestie doonie, some adventure that will make me die of laughter just remembering them. But in general I am just glad I am able to have friends seeing how I am a socially awkward turtle person.
Overall, this year was
like a bunch of different colours of paint splattered on a wall.
I went through some happy times, sad times, there was some boy troubles and
weird things
like getting hit on by an
old man
or being serenaded on the phone
but those are some stories that will be
told another time
The main thing is that I survived the terror of 2012 and
when future me finds this post on my blog
I hope she would laugh and see how silly immature and stupid I was back then
and
appreciate that 2012 was one heck of a year.
|