HI! I’m Ninnie and welcome to my blog. Here is where you get to have a glimpse of what’s on my mind and how it works. It’s a weird and unusual place but it can be interesting. BTW I love candy! :D ( more..? )
blogskins . facebook . twitter . tumblr

Exchange Link Open ask me @ tagboard.
[+] Follow Affies

Posted on: Monday, December 24, 2012 @ 03:32 | 0 comment(s)
One Night Before Christmas

Am I excited?
No not really

Do I hate Christmas then?
No I love Christmas especially giving gifts

Why aren't you excited then?
Because of the Christmas party

Yup I am not pleased that Christmas is soon.
Hey I'm no grinch!
I do really love Christmas
I love the decorations, the giving of presents, and don't get me started on the food
It's just the party I have to go to.
I have nothing against parties neither
But it's going to be like the other year's party

(Cue flash back)
It was a different Christmas than what my family usually has
Everyone was excited since we were going to experience what another family Christmas was like
Usually my family's Christmas consist of seafood and celebrating with only us since we have no relatives here
But this year is going to be different......
Yeah it was different alright
Turns out everyone had fun except for me since everyone had their own age group
I was bored and lonely
Like a black sheep among the herd
That night was so long it felt like time slowed down on purpose to bore me to death
(End flash back)

So yeah I don't want to repeat that again
Plus I was one of the boy's semi formal partner
So it's going to be awkward too
Oh fudge nuts.....
Just thinking about it is........fudge nuts

On a more present note.......
Drama is still around us even thought we are out of highschool
It's funny because that's the reason I wanted highschool to end
Because school drama is the worst especially with your friend
Yeah I would know because it has happen to people
Even to the socially awkward little me

On happier note ....
I finished all my Christmas shopping
And wrapped all the present to friends,family friends,workmates (wrapped very well too I must say)
And so far only one person is not too happy with their gift.....

Merry  Christmas to all (I case I don't post on the actual day)
I hope you all have a great Christmas (better that mine)
And enjoy all your presents :D

Back to top


Copyright ©. Layout by SekarYoshioka. Header : Pixiv and edited by SekarYoshioka. Please view it with Google Chrome 1024*768. All rights reserved.