![]()
HI! I’m Ninnie and welcome to my blog. Here is where you get to have a glimpse of what’s on my mind and how it works. It’s a weird and unusual place but it can be interesting. BTW I love candy! :D
( more..? )
blogskins . facebook . twitter . tumblr Exchange Link Open ask me @ tagboard.
|
Posted on: Thursday, January 17, 2013 @ 00:33 | 0 comment(s)
Mixed emotions right now
I may have not got my first pref for uni but.....
I'M GOING TO UNI!!!!!!
Having to deal with such amount of poop last year and being able to get into uni...
It's just....
WOW OH WOW! I MADE IT THROUGH AND GOING TO UNI!!!!
Sure my parents may have some disappointment evident in their faces
but i'm grateful for my friends who worry about me and checked to see if i'm fine
and to be honest i am fine
just having mixed emotions right now
but its good just need to sleep it off
so....yeah......
I'M GOING TO UNI!!!!! :D
|